Tree stumps that are left to rot and have no better use is a risk hazard that needs to be removed. If you have one near your home, Central Tree Service Lancaster can help. We are open 24-hours, and ready to assist you. We will take care of your tree stump as quickly and as smoothly as we can, while preserving the integrity of your yard. Either you require our full-service tree removal or stump grinding, we got you covered.
Before taking matters into your hands, here are some things you might want to know about tree stumps.
- Tree stumps, either small or big is extremely difficult to remove, especially without the proper tools. Here at Central Tree Service Lancaster, we have a set of equipment that handles these types of problems, making it easier, safer and quicker to deal with.
- Tree stumps are often hosts to bugs and insects that can quicken the rotting process of the stump, acquiring diseases, fungi and other parasites. It is best to take care of it as soon as possible if you want your yard to flourish.
- They can be a nuisance, preventing you from building future projects in the area. It may even cause accidents, especially when kids are around.
- Stump removal can leave a huge crater to your yard, as opposed to stump grinding that simply grinds off the stump to a certain depth.
Here are just a few benefits of tree stump removal or Grinding.
- Prevention of insects, pests and diseases that can spread to your beautiful garden or well-maintained grass.
- A more spacious yard for you to enjoy. You can now easily mow your lawn without moving around the stump and plan building projects without having to build it around the stump.
- A more beautiful-looking yard, without a rotting tree stump to ruin the greenery of your garden or lawn.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm