When there’s a tree you need to cut down, call a professional. Tree felling is one of the most hazardous jobs in the country and has already caused many injuries and fatalities over the years. With Central Tree Service Lancaster, you’ll be working with dedicated and skilled professionals who know how to handle all types of tree-related service, including cutting a tree down. No matter how difficult or how large the job might be, we have the means to handle it safely.
Things to Consider When Felling a Tree
- The safety risks it involves. It doesn’t matter if it’s a 20-foot tree or a 50-foot one, once it falls, it can do serious damage.
- The time, effort and equipment required. Tree felling is a tedious and time-consuming job, especially when some of the equipment is inaccessible. Professionals, however, have the time and all necessary equipment to get it done. With their training and experience, they can do a quick job out of it.
- The tree’s condition. This mainly concerns its structural stability. It may not fall in the desired direction, or it might just collapse entirely.
- Hauling branches, foliage, and other debris. You would have to deal with limbs and foliage after the procedure. Unless you have a large truck or chipping machine ready, you could have a difficult time.
- Tree ordinances and laws. Create a solid plan when felling a tree as not to cause any inconveniences or even as far as harming the public. This includes damaging structural properties, electrical poles, wires, vehicles, and harming people. Call us or your local arborist for more information.
Tree felling isn’t the type of job that someone can easily learn by reading or watching instructional videos. There are certain circumstances where instinct and years of experience can come in handy. It’s not all about perfect methods and techniques. If you are anywhere near Lancaster, PA, we can help you get rid of your tree efficiently and responsibly. Give us a call and we’ll give you a free estimate.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm