Looking for a tree removal service in Lancaster? Then you’ve come to the right place. We can take care of it quickly and safely. With over a decade of experience and training in the tree service industry, we make the job look easy. We have the acquired skills and knowledge that earned us a reputation we are most proud of. No matter how difficult the situation may be, we can guarantee you the job is as good as done.
How Much Does Tree Removal Costs
Rates for tree removal service depends on several factors. This would be your species, size, condition, accessibility and requests. Depending on these variables, rates can go anywhere between $75 and $4,000. For much larger projects, it can even go as high as $8,000. We give out free estimates if you’d like to know how much it would cost you.
Why Hire Professionals
There are over 100 reported tree service incidents each year and most of them are fatal. This should be enough reason to hire professionals. We have nothing against DIY’s, but for the sake of your safety and for everyone else’s, hire someone that actually knows how to safely remove a tree. Here are some other reasons to think about:
- You have a higher chance of damaging your property.
- We already have the necessary equipment to finish the job.
- Removing a tree is tedious and time-consuming.
- The job will be done faster.
- We can help you with other tree-related services.
- Checking with the city if it is legal. There are certain ordinances that prohibits cutting down a tree. Each city has their own laws and that includes Lancaster, PA.
- Assessing the situation. Our experienced arborist will diagnose the condition, inspect surroundings, and give an estimate.
- Planning and preparation. Getting ready for the job such as readying equipment, planning escape routes, applicable methods, and client requests.
- Cutting and chipping. After cutting the tree down, there would be leftover branches and limbs to dispose of. We can turn them into wood chips that can be used as mulch.
- Removing and hauling. We can either haul all the leftovers or we can turn them into wood piles or mulch. It’s up to the client’s decision.
Sometimes, we think we can handle a certain job but end up injuring ourselves in the process. Tree removal is one of those jobs. It require the expertise of a professional. It’s a job where even the most experienced arborists can have a difficult time. This alone should be reason enough to ask for assistance. It is too dangerous for the inexperienced and untrained to do it by themselves. It is best to leave it in the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing. Call Central Tree Service Lancaster now for a free estimate.
Monday to Sunday | 8:00am – 8:00pm